CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Back

Hey blogging family,

It's been a century since I have written something on here, or at least it feels like it. The school year is less than 1 month away. During the summer, the month of July, I have been reading my life away.
The first book was The Book Whisperer.
                                       View Image
It has inspired me to become a lifelong reader myself. Yes, I said it. I never really read for enjoyment. I only read because I was made to and I got by with it too. But thanks to Donalyn she has inspired to find material that enjoy reading about. So needless to say Barnes & Noble is my new favorite store. I have spent countless hours on the website and have taken many trips to the actual store. I have purchased 4 new books.
View ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

I read the cafe in 1 day and starting the The Daily 5 tomorrow. I'm so excited about implementing this program into my daily schedule this year. If anyone has read these two books in uses them in a K-2 setting, please share your strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment